- Version 1.1
- Full FSX, P3D v2, v3, v4, and Steam compatible
- Original ProLine21 systems:
- Primary Flight Display (PFD)
- Multi Function Display (MFD)
- Display Control Panel (DCP)
- Course Heading Panel (CHP)
- Course Knob Panel (CKP)
- Mode Select Panel (MSP)
- Flight Management System (FMS)
- Autopilot Panel (APP)
- Updatable Navigraph database
- Lite model for better FPS
- Stick shaker feature
NOTE: You don’t need to have a subscription with Navigraph because this product comes with an October 2013 Navigraph database which has all the information you need to perform a flight. But if you want to keep your database up to date you will need a subscription with Navigraph (click here to get it).
- ProLine21 system featuring:
- Two navigation modes: VNAV and NAV
- Flight plan creation based on real procedures
- Weather radar screen (only available for FSX)
- Situation awareness
- Set different altitudes for different waypoints (VNAV)
- Navigraph database (AIRAC cycle 1310 (October 2013) included)
- Load a departure procedure (SID)
- Load an arrival (STAR)
- Load an approach (RNAV, ILS, VOR, etc.)
- HD quality textures (4096 x 4096)
- LITE model for better performnce
- Real ground power unit (GPU) simulation feature (with volts indicator)
- Original HQ digital 3D stereo sounds.
- Complete back cabin
- Customizable panel for controlling windows transparency, instrument reflections and static elements such as wheel chocks and sights props.
- Real behavior compared to the real airplane. Real weight and balance. Tested by real pilots.
- Realistic night lights effects on panel and cockpit.
NOTE: This aircraft does not have a 2D panel. Only PFD, MFD, FMS, and autopilot have 2D windows.
Included in the package
- 5 HD liveries
- 1 HD Blank livery
- 390 Premier IA Emergency Procedures PDF
- 390 Premier IA Normal Procedures PDF
- 390 Premier IA Performance Tables
- Flight Guidance System PDF
- Recommended Settings PDF
- Windows: 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- Microsoft Flight Simulator FSX with SP1 and SP2 (or Acceleration Pack) installed or Lockheed Martin – Prepar3D Flight Simulator v3 or v4 or FSX Steam Edition
- Pentium V/3 GHz or similar
- Minimum 2 GB RAM (Recommended 4 GB RAM)
- 512 MB graphics card
- 1.1 GB available hard disk space
INTERNET CONNECTION is required for installing this product.
Read the FlightSim.Com review