Now you have a reason to fly to the Caribbean. Located in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, a tropical, beautiful place, surrounded by green vegetation, coast with the Caribbean blue sea.
MDSD usually receives a wide variety of long-, mid- and short-haul aircraft, airliners, charter, cargo, and military missions’ flights.
The airport is the second busiest in the country after losing its traffic frequency to Punta Cana International Airport, yet it is one of the largest in the Caribbean, handling 3.5 million passengers in 2017 through its air terminal. And is also the busiest cargo hub in the Caribbean and Central America with 405,000,000 lbs. of cargo (this is a lot for a small location) transported in 2020. For its size and location, it is a busy airport.
Airlines which routinely fly to MDSD:
Air Santo Domingo
Delta Air Lines
- The only and most realistic depiction of the real airport available online
- Fully optimized meeting Prepar3D minimum requirements of 4 GB of VRAM to operate it
- Hundreds of original handmade custom textures to avoid repetition
- Dynamic lighting throughout the entire airport scenery
- Static and historical aircraft
- Terminal A includes passenger interior
- Custom approach lighting
- Global land class color matched photo scenery
- High-resolution ground textures / custom runway textures
- Animated SODE jetways + windsocks
- Surrounding custom areas to match real-life approach and departures
- Full AI traffic compatible with AFCAD file
- Full 3D taxiways lighting
- Realistic reflections on glass throughout the scenery
- Miles of satellite imagery for VFR experience
- Free future updates (only on the sim is for)
- PBR reflections on glass
- And many other details
Prepar3D v4.5 or v5.1
Available Only As Download
Like all products in the FlightSim.Com Store, this one is available only as a download. We do not offer anything on CD or other media and nothing will be mailed to you. You can download immediately upon purchase and again at any time by going to the “My Account” section of the store.