aviaOverhead for P3D and FSX lets you display, interact with and control PMDG’s 737, 747 and 777 jetliners. It is available as a stand-alone application that runs on a computer in your network or a webapp.
aviaOverhead includes a license for ONE aircraft from the list of supported aircraft below.
Please see the Aviaworx page for the available bundles which allow you to activate multiple products and/or multiple aircraft for the same product.
aviaOverhead allows you to display and control PMDG’s 737, 747 and 777 jetliners.
aviaOverhead comes in 2 flavors:
- A stand-alone application that runs on a computer in your network
- A webapp, very similar to aviaCDU
In both cases you need aviaServer up and running as that establishes the connection to your Flight Simulator.
The current version allows you to interact with the overhead panel of the:
- PMDG 737 NGX (SP1c or later) or 737 NGXu
- PMDG 747 Queen of the Skies II, including the 747-8
- PMDG 777
aviaOverhead for the 777 supports both Passenger and Freighter variants and you can choose between the two.
aviaOverhead for the 747 supports the -400, -400 Freighter, -8i and -8 Freighter variants. The correct configuration is loaded automatically based on the loaded aircraft.
- Flight Simulator X with SP2, FSX: Steam Edition or P3D v2-v5
- .NET Runtime 4.5.2 (usually already pre-installed)
Note: If you run Prepar3D, make sure FSX-SP2-XPACK SimConnect is installed. You’ll find it in [P3D folder]\redist\Interface\FSX-SP2-XPACK\retail\lib\SimConnect.msi.