aviaCDU King includes aviaCDU licenses for TEN aircraft from the list of supported aircraft below.
aviaCDU allows you to connect your favourite mobile device to your Flight Simulator to display and control an aircraft’s FMC.
aviaCDU runs in your device’s browser and connects to aviaServer that runs on your computer which is running Flight Simulator.
The current version allows you to interact with all the CDUs in:
- Aerosoft A318-A321 Professional
- Aerosoft A330 Professional
- Aerosoft CRJ (SP1) or CRJ Professional (126.96.36.199)
- Flight Sim Labs A32X
- Maddog MD-82 (SP1.10 or later)
- Majestic Software Q400 Pro version 1.020b
- PMDG 737 NGX (SP1c or later) or 737 NGXu
- PMDG 747 Queen of the Skies II, including the 747-8
- PMDG 777
- QualityWings 787 v1.1.3
- TFDi Design’s 717
Additionally, you can connect your tablet or phone to the Aerosoft CRJ’s DAVE in-flight tablet.
- Flight Simulator X with SP2, FSX: Steam Edition or P3D v2-v5
- .NET Runtime 4.5.2 (usually already pre-installed)
Note: If you run Prepar3D, make sure FSX-SP2-XPACK SimConnect is installed. You’ll find it in [P3D folder]\redist\Interface\FSX-SP2-XPACK\retail\lib\SimConnect.msi.