This scenery was made from the ground up and was a complete redo of the airport of Mohéli Bandar Es Eslam Airport on the Island of Mwali in the Comores. Scenery was made with advanced features.
- Shadow baking
- Custom night lighting
- Complete autogen surrounding the airport
- Flying birds
- Accurate coastline for most of the island
- Pier on approach to runway 13
- Moving cars on roads
- Airport clutter such as bags, signs, etc.
- Static plane
- Animated people on tarmac
- Accurate coastline
- Landclass and terrain mesh compatible (GEX, UTX, FTX, etc.)
This scenery will totally transform your experience of the Island and make it a joy to fly into.
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X + SP2 or Acceleration Pack
- 200 MB free disk space
- Adobe Reader for the Manual.pdf