AFS-design brings an excellent rendition of Airbus A350 Family.
The A350 XWB (Xtra Wide-Body) is Airbus’ response to market demand for a medium capacity long range wide-body family. Designed with airlines’ priorities in mind, the A350 XWB confronts the challenges of high fuel prices, rising passenger expectations and increasing environmental concerns.
Available from 2013, it has an entirely new, uncompromised, 21st Century design with a wider and taller fuselage for extra space and passenger comfort. A complete family of airliners sized to generate cost reductions and provide unprecedented operating flexibility for airlines. Three basic passenger versions are being offered.
With a range of up to 8,300nm/15,380km they include
- A350-800 for 270 passengers in a spacious three-class configuration
- A350-900 for 314 passengers
- A350-1000 seating 350 passengers
An ultra long-range version, the A350–900R, will fly even further while a freighter version, the A350–900F, will complement the passenger models.
As befits the most advanced aircraft family in its segment, the A350 XWB is able to provide greater economy on long-range markets and is equally attractive as a route opener or as part of a multi-type Airbus fleet offering optimized network solutions. Thanks to the application of the latest innovations, the A350 XWB is able to offer 20 per cent lower cash operating costs per seat than competing aircraft in this size category and fuel efficiency improvements of up to 25 per cent per seat.
The fly-by-wire A350 XWB Family is a significant addition to the Airbus product range. A member of the Airbus FBW Family of aircraft, it benefits from the same operational commonality as the other members of the Family. This handling and flight deck commonality allows airlines to benefit from the unique Airbus Family concept of cross crew qualification and mixed fleet flying, and will ensure smooth introduction into service.
New in AIRBUS A350 Family v3:
- Nav set switches
- Repaints: China Southern Airlines, Air Canada, KLM
- External cockpit section
- 3D elements in the virtual cockpit:
- Window frame, pilot seats
- Use 3D switch
- Gauges: Radar Height, Seatbelt, No Smoke
- Light switches
- MFD’s now very easy to read
- Flight dynamic with stall limit
- Trim features
- Texture improvements
All models have a fully functional cockpit including
- 2 Primary Flight Displays (PFDs) and 2 Multi Functions Displays (MFDs)
- 2 switchable EICAS Displays
- EICAS Displays: FUEL, ENGINE, DOORs, MAP
- Center console with FMC, radio controls with transponders, trim wheel, throttle and engine control
- Upper panel with about 100 real deposited switches
- “Seatbelt” and “no-Smoking” sign with acoustic sound
- Autopilot features: ILS, FD, ALT, VS, HDG, NAV, SPeeD, Mach, Loc, Autothrottle/ Master, QNH
- HUD Display: vertical gyro, Velocity, G, Mach, TAS, IAS, Compass , QNH, Altitude, Pitch
- 2D-Panel in the resolution 1280×720 px / 3D-Panel with high-resolution 1024×1024 px textures
FMC (Flight Management Computer):
- New FMC for the Airbus A330 Family
- 15 different menus
- Gauge of miscellaneous flight parameters
- Use of flight plan
- Calculation of courses analogical wind, high level and aerodrome of destination
- Follow of waypoints
- Course gauge and autopilot control
- All models are for the Microsoft Flight Simulator Steam Edition
- Detailed external and internal model including Virtual Cockpit with a friendly co pilot
- Animations in the external model: flaps, slats, spoilers, three cabin doors and two hatches, animate gear
- Extensive lighting effects of windows and exterior lighting
- Exterior lighting: Beacon, Strobes, Nav, Landing and Taxi Lights
- Virtual Cockpit: panel light, window reflections, highly detailed, including avionics for radio navigation
- Panel with FMC (Flight Management Computer) and GPS
- Engine thrust reverser including animation and realistic flight dynamics
- All models with ATC-ID sign in the cockpit and exterior models.
- New textures (1024×1024) with specular shine, night lighting and Alpha technology
- Record sound of original Rolls Royce TRENT 900 engines
These are equipped with a variety of liveries:
- House Colors
- Air France
- Virgin Atlantic