“Magadan-Sokol“ is the largest international airport in north-eastern Russia and the only one serving as a node for transporting passengers and goods. Experience this highly detailed implementation for P3D including photorealistic seasonal textures, hand placed, realistic 3D objects and realistic night lighting. Another feature of this add-on are the custom runways and taxiways made with real elevation changes, making the approach to this airport a very special experience.
Magadan is a harbor city in the far east of Russia. The administrative center of Magadan oblast forms the municipality “City of Magadan” with a population of 93,000. It is situated around the hills on the shore of the Tauisk Gulf in the Okhotsk sea, on the isthmus connecting the Staritskogo Peninsula with the mainland between the bays of Nagaev and Gertner. The region is known for its harsh climate with short summers and times of white nights.
Magadan airport (also known as Sokol airport) is an international airport located near the village of Falcon, north of the city of Magadan and about 56 km away from it via the main Kolyma highway. The airport provides scheduled flights from the Magadan region to the airports of the far east of Russia, Siberia and Moscow.
- Custom runway, taxiways, and apron made with real elevation changes
- Realistic markings on the runway, the apron, and the platform
- Photorealistic textures for runway and apron
- Seasonal textures
- Photorealistic textures on objects
- Realistic lighting at night
- HD textures
- Autogen covering the airport area
- Landclass for surrounding areas
- Great FPS and low memory usage
- Various ground texture resolutions (1024, 2048, 4096)
- Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v4 or v5
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64 bit)
- CPU: Quad Core with 3.5 GHz
- RAM: 16 GB DDR4 RAM (2666 MHz)
- Graphics card: 8 GB VRAM (DirectX 11)
- Disk space: 350 GB free disk space, SSD highly recommended