About 5 miles from Exeter city center is the city airport, Exeter Airport. The airport was opened in 1937 but was subsequently taken over by the Royal Air Force during the Second World War due to its strategic location. It was first handed over to the Civil Aviation Ministry after the end of the war in 1947.
The airport has a 2083-meter-long runway, which is more than sufficient even for larger aircraft types. Start your simulated holiday flight to Spain or Greece or fly a shorter connection to Edinburgh or St Mary’s with the Twin Otter.
- Realistic replica of the last state of construction of EGTE Exeter Airport
- Fully custom modelling and texturing using 4K PBR throughout the entire airfield
- Clutter objects and 3D people to bring the airport to life
- Custom HD ground layout with special reflection effects
- Handmade mesh to correct the coast line and realistic runway slope
- Custom static aircrafts reflecting the real traffic at the airfield (randomized)
- Perfectly embedded in the MSFS environment
- Optimized for performance based on specifications by Microsoft
- Compatible with MSFS World Update III: UK and Ireland
- Microsoft Flight Simulator
- OS: Windows 10 (Nov 2019 Update – 1909)
- CPU: Intel i5-4460 -or- Ryzen 3 1200 or better
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 770 -or- Radeon RX 570 or better
- DirectX: DirectX 11
- VRAM: 2 GB
- RAM: 8 GB
- HDD: 5 GB
- Bandwidth: 5 Mbps
Available Only As Download
Like all products in the FlightSim.Com Store, this one is available only as a download. We do not offer anything on CD or other media and nothing will be mailed to you. You can download immediately upon purchase and again at any time by going to the “My Account” section of the store.
About Aerosoft One
This scenery runs through Aerosoft One and it is important to note that Aerosoft One is required for installation along with an Aerosoft customer account. Upon purchase, the file that you get will contain the Aerosoft One client software. Use these links for more information: