Fly to the tip of Italy’s distinctive boot shape – with Reggio Calabria professional. This highly detailed scenery brings you to Reggio Calabria, named after Italian Royal Air Force war-hero Tito Minniti, who was born in Reggio Calabria.
Reggio Calabria professional comes with all airport buildings and facilities as well as detailed terminals. Immerse yourself in this beautiful South Italian region: all major buildings around the airport have been reproduced in 3D and the surrounding cityscape has been done with customized autogen. Numerous 3D objects as well as ground rain effects during bad weather are bringing this scenery to life.
- PBR Ground Poly
- Ground rain effects
- Sat image surrounding the airport orbx compatible
- Custom Terrain mesh
- Surrounding cityscape done with customized autogen
- Airport buildings with latest layout done in PBR
- 3D cars in parking lot
- Custom trees and 3D grass
- Fully reproduced LICR aeroclub
- Major buildings around airport reproduced in 3D
- 3D approach custom lights
- 3D apron vehicles with animation
- Customizable density of some 3D object and animation of vehicles
- Main city buildings such as “Stadio Granillo”
- Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V4.5 or V5
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64 bit)
- CPU: Quad Core CPU with 3.5 GHz
- Memory: 16 GB DDR4 RAM, 2666 MHz
- Graphics card: 4 GB VRAM, DirectX 12
- Free disk space: 1 GB, SSD highly recommended
Internet connection required for activation!