Fly to the tip of Italy’s distinctive boot shape – with Reggio Calabria XP. This highly detailed scenery brings you to Reggio Calabria, named after Italian Royal Air Force war-hero Tito Minniti, who was born in Reggio Calabria.
Reggio Calabria XP comes with all airport buildings and facilities as well as detailed terminals. Immerse yourself in this beautiful South Italian region: all major buildings around the airport have been reproduced in 3D and the surrounding cityscape has been done with customized autogen.
- PBR Ground Poly
- Accurate approach lighting system with animated rabbit lights
- Custom Terrain mesh
- Surrounding cityscape with customized autogen
- Airport buildings with latest layout done in PBR
- 3D cars
- Custom trees and 3D grass
- Fully reproduced LICR aeroclub
- Major buildings around airport reproduced in 3D
- 3D approach custom lights
- 3D elevated parking lot
- 3D apron vehicles with animation
- Main city buildings such as “Stadio Granillo”
- X-Plane 11
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64 bit), Linux or macOS 10.10+
- Processor: Dual-Core CPU with 3.0 GHz (Quad-Core CPU with 3.5 GHz recommended)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM (16 GB or more recommended)
- Graphics Card: 2 GB VRAM, DirectX 11 (6 GB VRAM recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 14 GB, SSD recommended
Changelog v1.2 Feb-24-2021
Fixing lighting problems
Available Only As Download
Like all products in the FlightSim.Com Store, this one is available only as a download. We do not offer anything on CD or other media and nothing will be mailed to you. You can download immediately upon purchase and again at any time by going to the “My Account” section of the store.
There are no reviews yet.