Naples, the city of pizza and pasta, is the cultural center of southern Italy, with the “Aeroporto di Napoli-Capodichino” located within its heart, just a few kilometers from the city center. Originally constructed as a military airport, it is one of the most important airports in Italy’s south today, and the only commercial airport in its region.
“Napoli X” for FSX and P3D includes detailed renditions of not only the airport itself, but also the city of Naples, with some of the most well-known city objects modelled as well. High-resolution ground textures are being used throughout the scenery, along with a photo-realistic terrain coverage. When night falls, the pre-rendered lighting looks just as a real pilot would see it.
Despite its detailed visuals, Napoli X strikes the right balance between quality and performance. Add to that the optimised AFCAD file with up to date approach procedures as well as the compatibility to all major traffic add-ons, Napoli X is a destination that no one should miss out on!
- Fully detailed rendition of Napoli airport and city
- Selection of the most important city objects
- High resolution ground textures (2048×2048 pixels)
- Photo real terrain coverage
- Very realistic night lighting, based on real pilot’s point of view
- Dynamic lighting (P3D V4)
- Rendered night lighting with shadows (FSX)
- Realistic shadow rendition on all 3D objects and on the ground (FSX)
- Optimised AFCAD file with up to date approach procedures for FSX and P3D
- Great balance between quality and performance
- Compatible to all major traffic add-ons
- NavDataPro Charts client with charts of this airport
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (with Service Pack 2 or Acceleration), FSX: Steam Edition or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V4
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Dual Core CPU with 3 GHz
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 3D graphics card with 1 GB Video RAM
- Download-Size: 680 MB