Prior to the construction of Charles de Gaulle Airport, Orly was the main airport of Paris. Even with the shift of most international traffic to Charles de Gaulle Airport, Orly remains the busiest French airport for domestic traffic and the second busiest French airport overall in terms of passenger boardings with 26,441,000 in 2007.This airport scenery has been modelled to the smallest of details including all buildings and airport institutions. Its docking systems and all features of this airport are shown in an up to date virtual replica for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Countless static and dynamic objects enhance the flair of a busy mega airport.
- Highly detailed virtual replica of the airport and its institutions
- Dynamic and animated objects
- High resolution day and night textures
- Seasonal ground textures
- Photorealistic textures on buildings, vehicles, etc.
- Visual Docking Guidance System
- Realistic navigation aids (ILS, VOR/DME, NDB, ATIS)
- Fully compatible to the standard AI traffic and traffic add-ons such as MyTrafficX
- Taxiways, apron with realistic rendered textures
- Hundreds of taxiway- and runway signs according to original plans
- Dynamic vehicle traffic on the airport and surrounding (incl. the Orlyval railway) based on AESLite
- Manual (German, English, French)
- FSX and FS2004 version included