Sim-wings presents the Mega Airport Madrid Evolution with all buildings and service facilities for the FSX. The aerial image covers a total surface of 400 km², and the detailed 3D models and animations bring the scenery to life. In addition to the default jetway animations SODE jetways are optionally supported.
The scenery also comes with a detailed AFCAD that includes parking positions and approach procedures – the latter can be toggled between North and South approaches.
The airport Madrid-Barajas is the largest airport in Spain, the sixth-largest in Europe, and ranks number 25 in the world. Located about twelve kilometres north-east of the city, the international airport Madrid-Barajas is Europe’s most important connection to South America and the central hub for Spanish aviation.
- Mega Airport Madrid-Barajas with all buildings and service facilities like VOR, ILS
- Aerial image for the airport and its close environment (total of 400 km²)
- Autogen buildings and vegetation for the entire aerial image area
- Detailed airport buildings, terminal 4 and terminal 4 satellite with interior equipment
- Detailed animated jetway models, (Ctrl-J), SODE jetways as a free download option
- Docking systems at all gates and functional windsocks
- Partly prerendered shadowing/night lighting
- Detailed ground markings
- Scenery and aerial image are georeferenced to ensure best possible compatibility with other add-ons
- Animated vehicle traffic on the apron and around the airport
- Detailed AFCAD files with airline parking codes and approach procedures. Can be toggled between North and South approach in the config menu
- Advanced config toll
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2) or FSX: Steam Edition
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- CPU: Quad Core CPU with 3.0 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics card: 4 GB VRAM, DirectX 10
- Download-Size: 3.3 GB