Ben Gurion International Airport (IATA: TLV, ICAO: LLBG) (commonly known by its Hebrew acronym as Natbag) is the largest airport in Israel. It is said to be the world’s most secure airport. The original layout of the airfield as designed in the 1930s included four intersecting 800 m runways. However, none of this original layout is visible nowadays since as usage increased and aircraft types and needs changed over the years various runways on the airport’s premises were built and removed.
The scenery of Ben Gurion Airport offers accurate depictions of the terminals 1 and 3 as well as dynamic lighting and high-resolution, photorealistic ground texture. A custom animated jetway system for all gates additionally brings the airport to life.
- Accurate Terminal 3 and the old Terminal 1 buildings, concourse, hangars, towers, and airport layout
- Full dynamic lighting
- Custom animated jetway system for all gates
- Custom runway and apron/tarmac textures
- High resolution (20cm pixel) photoreal seasonal ground textures
- Color-corrected ground textures to reflect real-world topography colors
- Static airplane on apron (old EL AL 777)
- Fully optimized for smooth simulation experience
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020
- OS: Windows 10 (Nov 2019 Update – 1909)
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-4790 or above highly recommended
- Memory: 16GB Memory recommended
- Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970, GDDR5 or higher recommended
- Free disk space: 3.5 GB
Available Only As Download
Like all products in the FlightSim.Com Store, this one is available only as a download. We do not offer anything on CD or other media and nothing will be mailed to you. You can download immediately upon purchase and again at any time by going to the “My Account” section of the store.
About Aerosoft One
This scenery runs through Aerosoft One and it is important to note that Aerosoft One is required for installation along with an Aerosoft customer account. Upon purchase, the file that you get will contain the Aerosoft One client software. Use these links for more information: