Amsterdam Schiphol is the international and by far the largest airport of the Netherlands. In fact it is one of the biggest airports in Europe and serves as a hub for the national carrier KLM and its partners from Skyteam. Other based airlines are Martinair, Arkefly and Transavia.
Schiphol Airport is situated to the southwest of Amsterdam in the area of Haarlemmermeer. The unique feature of this airport is that its elevation is approximately 3 meters below sea level which makes it the lowest European airport.
This airport scenery has been modeled to the smallest of details including all buildings and airport institutions. Its docking systems and all features of this airport are shown in an up to date virtual replica for FSX and FS2004. Countless static and dynamic objects enhance the flair of a busy mega airport.
- All buildings and airport institutions
- Dynamic and animated objects
- High resolution day and night textures
- Photorealistic textures on buildings, vehicles, etc.
- Docking systems
- Fully compatible to the standard AI traffic and traffic add-ons such as MyTrafficX
- Taxiways, apron with realistic rendered textures
- Hundreds of taxiway and runway signs according to original plans
- Supported by AES (Airport Enhancement Services)
- Manual and charts
- FSX and FS2004 version included