The Airport Malaga – Costa del Sol is the busiest airport in the Spanish region Andalusia, offering connections to and from the whole world. This highly detailed recreation for FSX, FSX : Steam Edition and P3D v3 allows you to discover the distinctive flair of the Spanish province. For this purpose we have made sure to create a true to original model of the airport area, but also covered the city of Malaga with high resolution, 0.5 m/px satellite images and hand placed city objects.
This add-on is compatible with AES (Airport Enhancement Services) for FSX, but also gives you the option to choose from either CTRL-J or SODE animated jetways. The airport comes with a myriad of static objects, 3D approach lighting and high resolution AFCAD data. You can also extend and adapt it with the included Config tool, adding for example grass or street lamps. The car, ship and train traffic further complements the high realism of this scenery.
- Highly detailed model of the Airport Malaga “Costa del Sol” (AGP/LEMG)
- Coverage of the airport environment and city of Malaga with more than 180 km2 of high resolution satellite images (0.5 m/px)
- Appropriate Autogen and city objects
- Night lighting with partly pre-rendered lights (raytracing lights or texture baking)
- Lots of static vehicles like buses, luggage carts
- CTRL-J animated jetways or SODE animated jetways as option
- Car, ship and train traffic in FSX, FSX:SE or P3D within the airport environment
- Ground shadows with pre-rendered lights (raytracing lights or texture baking)
- Up to date taxiway lines and parking positions including the new runway
- 3D approach lighting and taxiway lights (light on performance)
- DX10 compatible (except Safegate models, the DX10 fixer 2.7 or higher is needed for that, which we recommend for DX10 anyway)
- Compatible with AES (Airport Enhancement Services) (only for FSX / AES is NOT compatible with FSX:SE and P3D)
- Config tool for optional features like grass, street lamps, etc.
- Complex AFCAD with airline assignments
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Service Pack 2 or Acceleration), FSX Steam Edition or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V3
- Windows 7/8/10
- Dual Core CPU with 2.8 GHz
- 1.4 GB free hard disk space
- 1 GB RAM
- 3D graphics card with 256 MB Video RAM
- Download-Size: 1,4 GB