Possible wind shear due to its location right on a cliff line, no instrument landing system and a steep turn before the final approach – Funchal Madeira is considered a very demanding airport.
The add-on Madeira X Evolution is a challenge for virtual pilots to prove their landing skills. Besides the main airport at Funchal, featuring lots of details with the terminal being in the state of spring 2016, we’ve also included the oldest airport of the archipelago on Porto Santo.
The picturesque archipelago in the Atlantic Ocean was recreated with photorealistic textures, custom height mesh and extensive autogen. Bridges, wind turbines, and more detailed VFR objects are as beneficial for immersion as the dynamic traffic and animations, e.g. for the wind hoses. Additionally, Madeira X Evolution features SODE 3D dynamic lead-in lighting.
The add-on is also compatible with AI Traffic, GSX and SODE v1.4.2.
- Photo realistic island coverage with custom height mesh
- Highly detailed Airport Funchal Madeira (LPMA)
- Airport Port Santo (LPPS) from the previous version
- New changes made to the terminal finished in spring 2016
- Dozens of detailed VFR objects (bridges, animated wind turbines, plants, people, cars etc.)
- Animated windsocks
- Detailed Autogen covering the whole island
- Dynamic traffic
- SODE 3D dynamic lead-in lighting (LDIN)
- AI Traffic compatibility
- GSX (latest version) and SODE v1.4.2 compatibility
- Extensive manual and charts
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (with Service Pack 2 or Acceleration), FSX Steam Edition or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V4
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Dual Core CPU with 3 GHz
- Free hard disk space ca. 1.5 GB
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 3D graphics card with 1 GB Video RAM
- Download-Size: 1.3 GB