Maastricht-Aachen Airport is a busy regional airport on the Dutch-Belgian-German border. Due to this location it is popular with cargo companies and low cost carriers like Germanwings and Ryanair. It is close to many major cities and the industrial hearts of Belgium and Germany. It’s also the airport that EUROCONTROL chose as its home base because of this central location. Besides the cargo and passenger flights Maastricht-Aachen has two flying schools and a lot of general aviation traffic.
The version that Andras Kozma made for Aerosoft is a small marvel of state-of-the-art scenery design. Even though nearly all buildings and structures are modelled in great detail and textured with photographic textures the frame rate remains remarkably high and smooth. Unlike many other airports it also has a very lively feel to it with many animations. It’s a perfect location for your regional flights around Western Europe and for online flying.
This new version was created for Lockheed Martin’s Prepar3D V4.2 and uses all the distinct features of that simulator.
- Aerial image coverage with 15 cm/pixel resolution
- Photographic textures on all buildings
- Very good frame rate
- Immediate surrounding included
- Full use of P3D V4 dynamic lights
- Many animations (including motion capture human figures)
- Traffic on most major roads
- Compatible with NL2000 (see manual about that)
- Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V4.2 (P3Dv4)
- Windows 7 (64 bit) or Windows 8 (64 bit) or Windows 10 (64 bit)
- Quad Core CPU with 3.5 GHz Processor
- 16 GB DDR4 RAM (2666 MHz) Memory
- 8 GB VRAM, DirectX 11 Graphics Card
- 500 MB Hard Drive Space