Tehran Imam Khomeini International Airport (IATA: IKA, ICAO: OIIE) is the primary international airport of Tehran, the capital city of Iran.
Terminal 1 is IKA’s first active terminal with a capacity of 6.5 million passengers per year. It was opened in 2007.
Salam Terminal, the airports second terminal, has a capacity of 5 million passengers per year and was opened in June 2019. Originally intended as a dedicated terminal for pilgrimage flights, Salam now serves both international and domestic flights.
- The most detailed scenery of OIIE on any Flight Simulator platform to date
- High quality models of all major buildings: Main Terminals, CIP, Metro, Hotel and all Hangars
- 4k and 2k textures and PBR materials for quality and performance
- Performance friendly interior models with immersive night lighting
- Complete re-work of air-side with custom animated jetways
- Static and non-static aircraft versions included; with Iranian and international carriers
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 (Nov 2019 Update – 1909)
- CPU: Intel i5-4460 -or- Ryzen 3 1200 or better
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 770 -or- Radeon RX 570 or better
- DirectX: DirectX 11
- VRAM: 8 GB
- RAM: 16 GB
- HDD: 5 GB
- Bandwidth: 5 Mbps
Available Only As Download
Like all products in the FlightSim.Com Store, this one is available only as a download. We do not offer anything on CD or other media and nothing will be mailed to you. You can download immediately upon purchase and again at any time by going to the “My Account” section of the store.
About Aerosoft One
This scenery runs through Aerosoft One and it is important to note that Aerosoft One is required for installation along with an Aerosoft customer account. Upon purchase, the file that you get will contain the Aerosoft One client software. Use these links for more information: