The airport Friedrichshafen is now “ready for departure” in Prepar3D V4. In good tradition, the award winning German Airports and Peter Hiermeier team provide this scenery of Friedrichshafen in a stunning quality.
This scenery represents the latest status of development of the real airport. The buildings, the layout of the runways and taxiways as well as the navaids are exactly as they are in reality.
A photoreal ground texture has been used for the base of the scenery to ensure a real life feeling of the airport. Being a native Prepar3D V4 add-on, German Airports – Friedrichshafen professional also includes dynamic lighting and more, improves lights while maintain a good performance. Additionally, a Zeppelin is flying over Lake Constance between Spring and autumn, bringing the whole location to a virtual life!
Many years of experience in creating virtual airport sceneries have once again paid off and can be seen in the new masterpiece of Friedrichshafen Airport which not only convinces with its rich details but also with a terrific frame rate.
- Detailed representation of the airport and close surroundings, including important objects
- High resolution photorealistic ground textures, based on aerial images
- Authentic 3D models of all airport buildings and facilities
- Including all navaids (ILS,VOR/DME,NDB,ATIS)
- Amazing night effects
- Fully accurate runway and taxiway lights
- Dynamic vehicles on the aprons and motorways by AESLite
- Many scenery effects
- Seasonal ground textures
- Complete manual (German, English) with additional information about the airport
New in P3D V4 version:
- All code (BLGs) compiled with P3D V4 SDK, using new material options and being performance optimised to the new engine
- All objects optimised for new shadow technology
- Ground layout including detailed aerial image following P3DV4 SDK
- Automatic seasonal changes of relevant 3D objects based on V4 scripting variables, also for snowfall outside winter season
- New, individual ground adaptations to prevent steps at airport borders when using different meshes (e.g. default/FTX Global)
- New, optimised 3D runway lighting with activation/deactivation based on time of day and weather conditions
- Apron lamps with new effects and dynamic light
- Changed AFCAD approaches at Airac 1708
- Animated Zeppelin NT flying over Lake Constance between spring and autumn
- Lockheed Martin – Prepar3D V4
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64 bit)
- CPU: Quad Core with 3,5 GHz
- RAM: 16 GB DDR4 RAM (2666 MHz)
- Graphics card: 8 GB VRAM (DirectX 11)
- Disk space: 270 MB free disk space
- Download-Size: 190 MB