Bergen X features a highly detailed recreation of Flesland Airport. The add-on is based on high resolution photos taken at the airport to create an absolute realistic and accurate description of the aerodrome and its atmosphere.
The scenery includes models of all the airport buildings and facilities, taking advantage of texture baking to create realistic shadows on the models and ground.
Also included is the terminal interior, alive with passengers sitting and walking around, to create a more living atmosphere.
The scenery includes high resolution satellite imagery for the airport area and its immediate surroundings. (approximately 30 square kilometers.) High resolution textures are included as an option and can be enabled in the configuration tool. The configuration tool also allows to optimize the scenery complexity, in this way you can customize the scenery to fit your needs and preferences.
- Highly realistic recreation of Bergen Airport, Flesland (ENBR, BGO)
- Fully compatible with FSX, FSX: Steam and Prepar3D v4
- High detail models of all airport buildings and installations
- Highly realistic taxiway and runway textures
- Realistic shadows on objects and ground
- Realistic 3D grass and vegetation
- Numerous custom made static objects
- Includes highly detailed terminal Interior
- Animated passengers walk around inside the Terminal
- High resolution textures (2048 px) included as an option
- All seasons included
- Realistic night time effects
- Static aircraft included as an option
- Fully functional docking system (FSX only)
- Compatible with all major AI traffic packages
- Includes Configuration Tool for optimal performance
Minimal System Requirements
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X with SP1 and SP2 or Acceleration Pack or FSX: Steam or Prepar3D v4
- 3.0 GHz Processor (Intel Core2Duo advised)
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- 2GB RAM (4 GB advised)
- 3D Graphic card with at least 512MB (1024MB advised)
- .net Framework 3.5 or higher (using Aerosoft-Launcher)
- Download Size: 620 MB