The “Aeroporto di Bergamo-Orio al Serio”, also often called Milan/Bergamo, is one of three international airports in the Milan region. With Bergamo Professional, this airport now finds its way to Prepar3D, complete with all buildings and service facilities.
The aerial image used for this scenery comes with a resolution of 50 cm/px and includes seasonal variations as well as hand-placed autogen over a surface of 35 square kilometers. The ground layout of the airport itself is based on recent data and also features rain effects during rainy weather conditions.
SODE users can activate the optional SODE jetways, with CTRL-J enabled ones as a fall back. Bergamo Professional is also compatible with third-party meshed, e.g. Orbx surface sceneries, and includes options for compatibility with GSX.
Besides being a hub for Ryanair and offering a number of seasonal and charter flights, Bergamo Airport is also an important cargo airport – both UPS and especially DHL have a large presence here, connecting northern Italy to most major cargo hubs all over Europe.
- Bergamo airport with all the buildings and service facilities, major buildings around airport are included
- Latest ground layout with rain effect during rainy conditions
- 50 cm/pixel aerial image with seasonal variations covering 35 km² with hand placed autogen
- Detailed animated CTRL-J jetways (SODE version available as optional zip file)
- Functional safe gates working with AES technology (a configuration file is available for GSX users)
- Partially pre-rendered shadows and night maps
- Animated vehicle traffic on the apron and around the airport
- Detailed AFCAD file with airline parking codes and approach procedures (AIRAC 1809)
- Extended configuration tool
- Working windsocks based on wind strength and direction
- All code (BGLs) compiled with P3D V4 SDK, using new material options and being performance optimised to the new engine
- All objects optimised for new shadow technology
- Dynamic lighting
- Optimised 3D runway lighting with activation/deactivation based on time of day and weather conditions
- Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V4
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64 bit)
- CPU: Quad Core CPU with 3.5 GHz
- Memory: 16 GB DDR4 RAM, 2666 MHz
- Graphics card: 4 GB VRAM, DirectX 11
- Free disk space: 800 MB, SSD highly recommended
- Download size: 980 MB