Welcome to Bavarian Airfields 2!
7 more general aviation airfields of Bavaria finally come to the simulator:
- Airfield Landshut – EDML
- Airfield Aalen-Heidenheim/Elchingen – EDPA
- Airfield Biberach – EDMB
- Airfield Deggendorf – EDMW
- Airfield Regensburg – EDNR
- Airfield Herzogenaurach – EDQH
- Airfield Rothenburg – EDFR
Each airfield was built 1:1 to the prototype, hundreds of detailed photos were taken at each airfield and reconstructed in close exchange with the airfield operators.
Since the developers fly themselves, they have focused on every little detail as well as all approach points at the airfields.
All airfields have the approval of the airfield operators as well as original ICAO approach charts & airfield maps courtesy of Deutsche Flugsicherung and Eisenschmidt.
- 7 GA airfields lovingly modeled after the originals down to the last detail
- Highly detailed hangars, tower with facilities and airfield buildings
- Original asphalt markings and taxiways
- Original advertisements, banners, posters, traffic lights
- Hundreds of visual flight points
- All 7 airfields open and close their hangar doors as in the original, depending on the time of day
- Animated figures at the airfields
- Complex lighting technology
- 7 original ICAO VFR airfield charts & maps
- Detailed documentation of each airfield in PDF format
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 / 11
- CPU: Intel i5-4460 | Ryzen 3 1200 or better
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 770 | Radeon RX 570 or better
- DirectX: DirectX 11
- VRAM: 2 GB
- RAM: 8 GB
- HDD: 5 GB
Latest Aerosoft One Client link: https://cdnone.aerosoft.com/
Installation runs via Aerosoft One, this requires an internet connection and an Aerosoft user account!
Available Only As Download
Like all products in the FlightSim.Com Store, this one is available only as a download. We do not offer anything on CD or other media and nothing will be mailed to you. You can download immediately upon purchase and again at any time by going to the “My Account” section of the store.
About Aerosoft One
This scenery runs through Aerosoft One and it is important to note that Aerosoft One is required for installation along with an Aerosoft customer account. Upon purchase, the file that you get will contain the Aerosoft One client software. Use these links for more information:
There are no reviews yet.