The international Airport of Bali has been modelled for FSX, FSX:SE and P3D based on recent aerial imagery with a resolution of 0.4 m/pixel. The custom airport environment with highly detailed airport buildings and high-resolution textures conveys the true Bali look and feel which you can see in the surroundings of this holiday destination. SODE animated jetways have also been included. Bali X was created with an eye for the details and offers virtual pilots a unique experience!
The international airport Ngurah Rai is the airport of Denpasar, the capital of the province Cali. A daily service of 40 national and 40 international flights with 30,000 passengers make this a busy airport. The extension of the runway reaching right into the sea, now sees big airliners such as the Airbus A330, Boeing 747 and 777 fly to this dream destination.
- 0.40 m/pixel aerial imagery for the airport and immediate surroundings
- High detailed custom ground polygons
- High detailed airport buildings with high resolution textures.
- Custom modeled surrounding area of the airport for a true Bali look and feel.
- Static objects, buses, trucks, carts…
- SODE animated jetways (optional)
- 3D PAPI lights
- AI compatible
- Manual and Charts
- Flight Simulator:
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (with Service Pack 2 or Acceleration), or Flight Simulator X Steam Edition, or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v3
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- CPU with 2.8 GHz or faster (Dual Core Processor recommended)
- Min. 1 GB free hard disk space
- 3D graphic card with at least 256 MB
- At least 1024 MB RAM
Read the FlightSim.Com review