Ibiza Professional by Sim-wings is an enhanced version of the scenery of Ibiza made for Prepar3D V4. Let’s go party, chill at the beach, or just enjoy the beautiful scenery of Ibiza and Formentera.
Both islands feature exact coastlines, mesh and aerial image with a resolution of 50cm/pixel and even 25 cm/pixel at the airport. In addition, it also features marine traffic such as dynamic ship traffic and ferry services between Ibiza and Formentera. Static yachts and boats can be found in the bays and beaches of Formentera.
A detailed AFCAD for AI traffic makes it a lively and highly realistic airport to fly to. Let`s go party in Ibiza!
New in the P3D V4 version:
- All code (BGLs) compiled with P3D V4 SDK, using new material options and being performance optimised to the new engine
- All objects optimised for new shadow technology
- Ground layout following P3D V4 SDK
- High-resolution satellite images (ca. 0.5 m/px) covering the whole island
- Appropriate autogen and city objects
- Photo realistic coverage of the islands can optionally be turned off
- New highly detailed elevation models for the islands with a resolution of 5 m
- Numerous static vehicles like buses, baggage carts, etc.
- Animated jetways (STRG-J), SODE jetways as an option*
- New, optimised 3D runway lighting with activation/deactivation based on time of day and weather conditions
- Apron lamps with new effects and dynamic light
- Changed AFCAD approaches to AirDac 1804
- Dynamic vehicles on airport feeder and apron (AESLite)
- Scenery registration following P3D V4 add-on.xml procedure
- Configuration tool to control some options
*You can download the optional free SODE jetways from the following link: http://www.sim-wings.com/SUPPORT_SODE.htm
- Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V4
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64 bit)
- CPU: Quad Core with 3.5 GHz
- RAM: 16 GB DDR4 RAM (2666 MHz)
- Graphics card: 4 GB VRAM (DirectX 11)
- Download-Size: 1.3 GB