The airport of Vitoria (ICAO: LEVT) is a Spanish airport managed by AENA, built in 1980. It’s located 8 kilometers from the city center next to the village Antezana de Foronda, this is the reason why it’s known as Foronda Airport.
This airport has regular passenger flights operated by Ryanair, but it’s mainly used for cargo transport, with airlines like Swiftair, DHL and ASL Belgium operating from there. It’s Spain’s 4th cargo airport according to the amount of cargo handled. In addition to this, the airport receives a lot of charter traffic, both from cargo and passenger airlines.
- 750 square kilometers of 1 meter per pixel ortho-imagery, with dynamic snow when the temperature is below 0 degrees.
- 30 cm per pixel orthoimagery inside the airport.
- 5-10 cm per pixel hand-crafted orthoimagery in the car parking lots.
- PBR implementation (buildings and ground textures).
- High-resolution building textures with baked in ambient occlusion (and PBR).
- Custom vegetation for the entire ortho.
- 3D vegetation inside the airport itself.
- Custom autogen for the villages of Estarrona, Gereña, and Antezana de Foronda.
- Custom ground service vehicles (SAM AirportVehicles required).
- Custom weather effects
- Custom rain effects
- If it is raining when loading the airport, rain overlay will appear.
- Custom rain effects
- X-Plane 11
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit), Linux (64 bit), or macOS 10.10+
- Processor: Dual Core CPU with 3.0 GHz (Quad Core CPU with 3.5 GHz recommended)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM (16 GB recommended)
- Graphics card: 1 GB VRAM, DirectX 11
- Free disk space: 5.5 GB, SSD highly recommended
- Added new tower model including PBR textures
- Updated ground traffic to Vulkan compatibility
- Added some water and wind turbines in the surroundings
- Tuned autogen roads
- Added custom vehicle liveries for SAM AirportVehicles
Available Only As Download
Like all products in the FlightSim.Com Store, this one is available only as a download. We do not offer anything on CD or other media and nothing will be mailed to you. You can download immediately upon purchase and again at any time by going to the “My Account” section of the store.
There are no reviews yet.