St. Mary’s Airport is located on the island of the same name, which belongs to the Isles of Scilly, which consists of more than 140 small islands and over 90 rocks. The island group is located in the beautiful county of Cornwall and the southwest tip of England.
The airport, which is located about 1.9 km east of Hugh Town, has been completely redeveloped for Microsoft Flight Simulator. All airport buildings and facilities have been converted 1:1 and all have 4K PBR textures.
A customized mesh for the airport also adapts the coastlines and provides a realistic approach over the steep slope of the island.
- Realistic replica of the last state of construction of EGHE St. Mary Airport
- Fully custom modelling and texturing using 4K PBR throughout the entire airfield
- Clutter objects and 3D people to bring the airport to life
- Custom HD ground layout with special reflection effects
- Handmade mesh to correct the coast line and realistic runway slope
- and many more…
- Microsoft Flight Simulator
- OS: Windows 10 (Nov 2019 Update – 1909)
- CPU: Intel i5-8400 or Ryzen 5 1500 or better
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 970 or Radeon RX 590 or better
- DirectX: DirectX 11
- VRAM: 4 GB
- RAM: 8 GB
- HDD: 2 GB
- Bandwidth: 5 Mbps
Installation runs via Aerosoft One; this requires an Internet connection and an Aerosoft user account! More information about Aerosoft One can be found in the User Guide or in the FAQs.
Available Only As Download
Like all products in the FlightSim.Com Store, this one is available only as a download. We do not offer anything on CD or other media and nothing will be mailed to you. You can download immediately upon purchase and again at any time by going to the “My Account” section of the store.