Sim-wings presents the Airport Madrid with all buildings and service facilities for X-Plane 11. The aerial image covers a total surface of 400 km², and the detailed 3D models and animations bring the scenery to life.
The airport Madrid-Barajas is the largest airport in Spain, the sixth-largest in Europe, and ranks number 25 in the world. Located about twelve kilometers north-east of the city, the international airport Madrid-Barajas is Europe’s most important connection to South America and the central hub for Spanish aviation.
- Airport Madrid-Barajas with all buildings and service facilities
- Aerial image for the airport and its close environment (total of 400 km²)
- Autogen buildings and vegetation for the entire aerial image area
- Detailed airport buildings, terminal 4 and terminal 4 satellite with interior equipment
- Detailed animated jetway models (using SAM plug-in)
- Detailed ground markings
- Dynamic lighting
- Custom Mesh (Ortho4XP patch included)
- Compatible with default AI Traffic and World Traffic 3
- X-Plane 11.41+
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 (64 bit) / Linux Ubuntu LTS/ macOS (Mojave+)
- Processor: Dual Core CPU with 3.0 GHz
- Memory: 12 GB RAM
- Graphics card: 4 GB, DirectX 11
- HDD: 4GB
Note: Due to the mesh adjustments, this scenery is unfortunately not compatible with Spain UHD.
- Fixed runway markings
- Fixed Tarmac grain
- Improved FPS for night and day
Available Only As Download
Like all products in the FlightSim.Com Store, this one is available only as a download. We do not offer anything on CD or other media and nothing will be mailed to you. You can download immediately upon purchase and again at any time by going to the “My Account” section of the store.