Maastricht-Aachen Airport is a small international airport, located about 10 km northeast of the city of Maastricht and about 30 km northwest of the city of Aachen. It is the second largest hub for cargo flights in the Netherlands. Mainly low-cost-carrier like Ryanair and German Wings use the airport for passenger flights to holiday destinations in southern Europe.
The Maastricht Upper Area Control Centre (MUAC) of the European Organisation for the Safety of Air Navigation (EUROCONTROL) is also located at the airport. The Air Traffic Control of the complete upper air space of northern Germany, Benelux and northern France is operated from here.
This rendition of the airport for X-Plane was made by XYZ Visuals, the creators of Airport Amsterdam. The airport itself has been faithfully recreated with high resolution aerial images, numerous custom 3D objects and exact ground markings. It also includes an impressive night lightning.
- Realistic rendition of Maastricht-Aachen Airport
- Photo real textured buildings
- Ground layout based on high resolution aerial images
- Realistic reproduction of ground markings
- Customized night illumination
- Very good performance and implementation
- Animated radar facility
- Numerous details
- Animated road traffic
- X-Plane 11
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit), Linux or macOS 10.10
- CPU: Multi Core with at least 3 GHz
- RAM: at least 8 GB RAM
- Graphics card: at least 4 GB VRAM
- Hard disk: at least 1.2 GB free disk space
- Download-Size: 390 MB