With their latest expansion Stairport Sceneries have created another beautiful airport scenery for the Microsoft Flight Simulator. This scenery depicts an extremely detailed recreation of Greater Moncton Roméo LeBlanc International Airport located 4 miles east northeast of downtown Moncton. Moncton is one of the three major urban centers in the Canadian province of New Brunswick.
The scenery features a highly detailed recreation of the airport with a custom colored orthophoto and seasonal textures. Custom taxiway signage as well as custom approach and taxiway lights provides the final touch.
Thanks to additional PBR textures for the ground and objects plus custom animations for the jetways, there is nothing left to interface with the realistic simulation flight experience. Additionally, there are also special winter animations like engine covers on the static aircraft and taxi light flag markers.
- Detailed recreation of the real Greater Moncton Airport
- 4K PBR textures for objects and ground
- Custom approach and taxi lights and signs
- Custom static aircraft reflecting common real-world traffic
- Custom colored orthophoto
- Animated custom jetways
- Special winter animations like engine covers on static aircrafts and taxi light flag markers
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020
- OS: Windows 10 (Nov 2019 Update – 1909)
- CPU: Intel i5-4460 -or- Ryzen 3 1200 or better
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 770 -or- Radeon RX 570 or better
- DirectX: DirectX 11
- VRAM: 2 GB
- RAM: 8 GB
- HDD: 5 GB
- Bandwidth: 5 Mbps