The new DLC Aerosoft Airport Friedrichshafen brings you the highly detailed airport (EDNY), modelled realistically including a custom aerial image. The airport scenery holds all airport buildings plus the Friedrichshafen exhibition grounds as well as the hangar and the Zeppelin carrier company operations building.
Enjoy the beautiful approach to Runway 06 over Lake Constance, the largest lake in southern Germany, or to Runway 24 with a view of Lake Constance and the Austrian and Swiss Alpine panorama.
- All airport buildings including Friedrichshafen exhibition grounds
- Hangar and operations building of the Zeppelin carrier company
- Model of the Zeppelin NT
- Dornier museum with Dornier aircraft models
- Detailed taxi and ground layout with parking positions according to current maps (March 2021)
- Terraforming to adapt the exhibition grounds to the default terrain model
- 3D harbor
- And much more….
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 (Nov 2019 Update – 1909)
- DirectX: DirectX 11
- CPU: Intel i5-4460 -or- Ryzen 3 1200 or better
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 770 -or- Radeon RX 570 or better
- VRAM: 2 GB
- RAM: 8 GB
- HDD: 500 MB
- Changed the name of the object library (ModelLib) in the package folder to avoid system crashes/CTD
- Direction of the ILS 111.90 locator display fixed
- Corrected taxiway signs positioning
- Corrected taxiway designations (taxiways are now mentioned by air traffic control in the taxiing instructions and the blue “roll out tape” as a navigation aid is now displayed correctly
- Extension of the airport fence around the airport area and in the area of taxiway F
- Modifications in the area of the aerial image
Available Only As Download
Like all products in the FlightSim.Com Store, this one is available only as a download. We do not offer anything on CD or other media and nothing will be mailed to you. You can download immediately upon purchase and again at any time by going to the “My Account” section of the store.