In this add-on the 17 km southeast of Frankfurt am Main (Germany) located airport is the most important airport for general aviation in Germany. It has been recreated in high detail including all its facilities.
In combination with the photorealistic textures of the buildings and vehicles and a 0.5 m/pixel ground texture resolution, the scenery looks very authentic. The taxiway and runway displays are built according to the original plans. With its high-resolution day and night textures, the animated wind display on the tower and several other animations like hangar doors and the fire brigade the airport feels virtually aroused.
The 1955 opened Airport with its today 25 located companies and around 700 workers became an increasingly important industrial sector and is also used as a helicopter base of the German Police.
- Very detailed representation of the Airport including all its facilities
- Taxiway and runway displays according to original plans
- Photo real textures of buildings and vehicles
- Ground textures (0.5m/pixel)
- High-resolution day- and night textures
- Animated wind display on the tower
- Several small animations (hangar doors, fire brigade, airplane towing and more)
- Manual (English, German)
- X-Plane 11
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10, Mac, Linux
- Multi Core Processor with 3.0 GHz or better
- 1.5 GB free memory on your hard disk
- 8 GB RAM
- 3D video card with 1 GB or better
- Download-Size: 280 MB