The airport Barcelona is Spain’s second-largest right after Madrid-Barajas and ranks 10th place in Europe. With Airport Barcelona from Sim-wings brings this international hub up to speeds, content-wise.
The high resolution aerial image covers a total surface of 4200 km² around the airport as well as the city of Barcelona – the whole area also received autogen buildings and vegetation. The airport itself not only sports detailed buildings, pre-rendered night lighting and several animations, but also features ground markings based on up-to-date charts and an AFCAD file containing real parking codes and approach procedures following AIRAC 1708.
- Custom jetways (using SAM plug-in)
- Custom lighting
- 50 cm/pixel aerial image with hand-placed autogen
- PBR ground textures
- Animated windsock
- All airport buildings including surrounding buildings
- Dynamic lighting
- High-quality ground and building textures
- Static aircraft
- Volumetric grass
- Compatibility with Spain UHD
- X-Plane 11
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8 / 10 (64 bit)
- CPU: Quad Core with 3.5 GHz
- RAM: 16 GB DDR4 RAM (2666 MHz)
- Graphics card: DirectX 11, 8 GB VRAM
- 18 GB free disk space
- Fixed PAPI error
- Performance update
Available Only As Download
Like all products in the FlightSim.Com Store, this one is available only as a download. We do not offer anything on CD or other media and nothing will be mailed to you. You can download immediately upon purchase and again at any time by going to the “My Account” section of the store.