The international airport of Bali has been modelled for X-Plane 11 based on recent aerial imagery with a resolution of 0.4 m/pixel. The custom airport environment with highly detailed airport buildings and high-resolution textures conveys the true Bali look and feel which you can see in the surroundings of this holiday destination. Airport Bali was created with an eye for the details and offers virtual pilots a unique experience!
The international airport Ngurah Rai is the airport of Denpasar, the capital of the province Cali. A daily service of 40 national and 40 international flights with 30,000 passengers make this a busy airport. The extension of the runway reaching right into the sea, now sees big airliners such as the Airbus A330, Boeing 747 and 777 fly to this dream destination.
- 0.40m/pixel aerial imagery for the airport and immediate surroundings
- High detailed custom ground polygons
- High detailed airport buildings with high resolution textures
- Custom modeled surrounding area of the airport for a true Bali look and feel
- X-Plane 11
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit)
- CPU: Dual Core CPU with at least 3 GHz (3.5 GHz recommended)
- RAM: at least 8 GB (16 GB or more recommended)
- Graphics card: DirectX 11, at least 512 MB VRAM (4 GB recommended)
Read the FlightSim.Com review