Welcome to Augsburg Airport! This German airport is located 7 km north of the city of Augsburg and is mainly used for general aviation and business aviation flights.
Making use of the latest MSFS SDK features, this add-on offers a high-quality flying experience with much attention to detail.
High-resolution and detailed textures are included for runway, taxiways, aprons, buildings and much more!
- Detailed representation of Augsburg Airport
- PBR textures for all objects and for the ground poly
- Photorealistic ground using high-resolution aerial imagery (20 cm/px)
- Dynamic lighting for the whole airport
- Manual included
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020
- OS: Windows 10 (Nov 2019 Update – 1909)
- CPU: Intel i5-4460 -or- Ryzen 3 1200 or better
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 770 -or- Radeon RX 570 or better
- DirectX: DirectX 11
- VRAM: 2 GB
- RAM: 8 GB
- HDD: 5 GB
- Bandwidth: 5 Mbps
Available Only As Download
Like all products in the FlightSim.Com store, this one is available only as a download. We do not offer anything on CD or other media and nothing will be mailed to you. You can download immediately upon purchase and again at any time by going to the “My Account” section of the store.