The picturesque Altjafjord located Alta Airport (ENAT, ALF) is part of one of the most sparsely populated and most remote areas of northern Norway.
This add-on for MSFS 2020 provides a very accurate and realistic recreation of Alta Airport, including high-detailed models and textures that were optimized for excellent visuals with great performance. Custom flag animations, runway light and night time effects create a lifelike and lively rendition of the Alta Airport.
Special highlights are the seasonal variations, including 3D snow that in combination with the customized terrain mesh provide an impressive atmosphere especially in winter. The mountains in the nearly 50 km² surroundings of the airport make for a challenging approach in an imposing ambience.
- Realistic recreation of Alta Airport (ENAT, ALF)
- All airport buildings included in high detail
- Models and textures based on photos taken at the airport
- Created using optimal modelling and texturing techniques for optimal performance and visuals
- PBR materials for objects and ground
- Custom flag animations
- Realistic HDR night time lighting
- Custom approach and runway lights including lead in lights for RWY29
- Terminal interior included
- Custom static aircraft placed randomly
- Large coverage of custom photo scenery
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020
- OS: Windows 10 (Nov 2019 Update – 1909)
- CPU: Intel i5-4460 -or- Ryzen 3 1200 or better
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 770 -or- Radeon RX 570 or better
- DirectX: DirectX 11
- VRAM: 2 GB
- RAM: 8 GB
- HDD: 4 GB
- Bandwidth: 5 Mbps
Changelog version 18.104.22.168
- Excluded approach lights in water at runway 11
- Corrected AI taxi network
- Fixed mesh incompatibility with nordic world update
- Added stair ground service to parking positions
Note: World Update V Nordics is required.
Available Only As Download
Like all products in the FlightSim.Com Store, this one is available only as a download. We do not offer anything on CD or other media and nothing will be mailed to you. You can download immediately upon purchase and again at any time by going to the “My Account” section of the store.