St. Peter-Ording (EDXO), known for its large sandy beaches and an annual kitesurfing event, is the next airfield in FlightSim Studio AG’s small VFR Airfields series. Heide-Büsum (EDXB) is followed by St. Peter-Ording, which are not far apart and invite you to a short hop.
The airfield has been lovingly recreated in detail with hundreds of pictures taken on site and, with a runway of 670 meters and a certification of up to 5.7 tones, it even offers space for larger aircraft. So even island hopping or beach exploration with a TBM 850 or a PC-12 is possible.
- True-to-the-original replica of the St. Peter-Ording airfield
- PBR texturing based on more than 100 photos taken on site
- Detailed modelling including the tower interior
- Animated windsock and flags
- Custom lighting
- Custom created static gliders
- Optimized for PC and Xbox
- Microsoft Flight Simulator
- OS: Windows 10 (Nov 2019 Update – 1909)
- CPU: Intel i5-4460 -or- Ryzen 3 1200 or better
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 770 -or- Radeon RX 570 or better
- DirectX: DirectX 11
- VRAM: 4 GB
- RAM: 8 GB
- HDD: 200 MB
- Bandwidth: 5 Mbps
Available Only As Download
Like all products in the FlightSim.Com Store, this one is available only as a download. We do not offer anything on CD or other media and nothing will be mailed to you. You can download immediately upon purchase and again at any time by going to the “My Account” section of the store.