The new Microsoft Flight Simulator offers many new possibilities for all types of flying. The VFR pilots can also experience an unprecedented visual experience. Aerosoft now offers a new starting point for great VFR experiences.
The Airfield Heide-Büsum sets you off perfectly for exploring the Wadden Sea or for a little island hopping on the North or East Frisian Islands. You can of course also simulate the OFD’s direct connection to Helgoland according to the flight plan. They offer up to four connections a day.
- True to life recreation of Heide-Büsum Airfield
- Full PBR texturing based on more than 100 on site photos
- Detailed object modelling including tower interior
- Custom windsock animation
- Correctly set up ground routes and fueling area
- Custom lighting
- Custom static gliders
- Optimized for PC and Xbox
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 (Nov 2019 Update – 1909)
- CPU: Intel i5-8400 -or- Ryzen 5 1500 or better
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 970 -or- Radeon RX 590 or better
- DirectX: DirectX 11
- VRAM: 4 GB
- RAM: 8 GB
- HDD: 1 GB
- Bandwidth: 5 Mbps
Available Only As Download
Like all products in the FlightSim.Com Store, this one is available only as a download. We do not offer anything on CD or other media and nothing will be mailed to you. You can download immediately upon purchase and again at any time by going to the “My Account” section of the store.
About Aerosoft One
This scenery runs through Aerosoft One and it is important to note that Aerosoft One is required for installation along with an Aerosoft customer account. Upon purchase, the file that you get will contain the Aerosoft One client software. Use these links for more information: