Aerofly FS 2 – The next generation Flight Simulator!
Experience virtual aviation in an unprecedented quality. The Aerofly FS 2 Flight Simulator offers excellent scenery graphics and extremely realistic flight physics. The support of VR glasses and TrackIR allows a deep dive into the world of flying and elevates the Aerofly FS 2 up to a new stage of realism.
Take a seat in the Airbus A320 or the Boeing 747 and fly over the famous Golden Gate Bridge and land at the San Francisco International Airport. A variety of airplanes and more than 200 airports on the west coast of the USA are already included. During the flight ILS, VOR and NDB navigation aids are available. Furthermore, a realistic lighting system with precise runway lighting and PAPI lights will guide your landing. And no matter whether you wish to fly in the bright sunshine or through thick clouds, weather conditions and the day time can be individually adjusted.
At first you can participate in an interactive flight school which teaches beginners as well as experienced players in 21 missions in the main features of flying.
Furthermore Aerofly FS 2 is open for add-ons and offers an SDK helping to create custom content.
- A large variety of airplanes:
- F-18, Learjet 45, C172, Baron 58
- ASG 29 Segler, Pitts S-2B Doppeldecker
- Airbus A320
- B737-500, B747-400
- King Air C90 GTx, Aermacchi MB-339
- Corsair F4U, Extra 330
- Swift S1 Segler, P-38 Lightning
- Sopwith Camel
- More than 200 airports with precise runway lights, PAPI lights, illuminated buildings, terminals and passenger bridges
- Adjustable weather conditions (wind, clouds, visibility, thermals and turbulence) and time of the day
- Navigation features such as route planning, Instrument Landing System (ILS), Omni Directional Radio Range (VOR) and Non-directional radio beacon (NDB)
- Interactive flight school
- Highly detailed and interactive 3D cockpits
- Adjustable cockpit lighting at night time
- Realistic flight physics
- World wide elevation and aerial images
- Display terrain features like mountains, lakes and cities for easy VFR navigation
- Recording and replay system
- Different view modes
- Support for multiple joysticks, throttle units, rudder pedals and more
- TrackIR support
- Full Oculus Rift VR support
- HTC Vive VR support
- Support for Saitek Multi Panel, Radio Panel, Switch Panel and Saitek TPM
- Windows (64 bit)
- Processor: Dual-Core, 2,4 GHz (Quad-Core, 3,0 GHz empfohlen)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Graphics card: 1 GB VRAM, OpenGL 4.0 (2 GB VRAM, OpenGL 4.5 recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 55 GB
- Input devices: Joystick or gamepad
Internet connection is required!
Important note: To be able to install Aerofly FS 2, please unpack/unzip ALL files from ALL 6 of the download files (AS_AEROFLY-FS2_PART1.zip to AS_AEROFLY-FS2_PART6.zip) into ONE directory. Then start the “aerofly_fs_2_setup. exe”.
Changes Included In Version 2.00.11.05
- Major Feature Released – VR Motion Control
- Major Addition: Dash 8 Q400
- Improved mouse control functions and added the ability to operate sliders with mouse
- Feature Added: Checking for updates within the Menu
- Added: New airplane Buecker Jungmeister
- Added: C172 engine start / stop, extended engine simulation
- Changed C90GTX turboshaft simulation to use a similar advanced thermodynamic model as in the Q400 (work in progress)
- Changed: softer fade in / fade out for brakes when using a button or key
- Changed: Up to 30% rendering performance improvements in populated areas
- Fixed: Mouse wheel resolution was sometimes too low
- Changed: Better precision when placing 3D objects around airports
- Added: lower case matching of virtual objects
- Added: More objects in our Xref
Includes version 2.04.03.15 – Note that this update is a new, separate file that has been added to the existing files. New users have to install the full software first, then install the update.