Charts Finder 3 is an app to get IFR charts for your flights. Instead of searching for each airport chart manually, it downloads the charts and names them appropriately from each country’s official AIP.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THE SUPPORTED COUNTRIES LIST BEFORE PURCHASING!
- Supports more than 100 countries*
- Custom naming for websites to gather the correct and human-readable filename*
- Charts are download from the official AIP for each country
- Regularly updated resources database for every AIRAC cycle
- Custom resources can be added if needed, with various options supported
- Automatically update old charts
*See the supported countries list for details.
You can read the user manual for a detailed explanation of the app and its features.
Operating System: Windows only. Built and tested on Windows 10.
If you get the ‘MSVCR100.dll is missing’ error message when trying to open the app, install Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable from here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=26999. Choose ‘vcredist_x86.exe’.
The app is standalone and downloads PDF files. It doesn’t rely on any flight simulator.
Available Only As Download
Like all products in the FlightSim.Com Store, this one is available only as a download. We do not offer anything on CD or other media and nothing will be mailed to you. You can download immediately upon purchase and again at any time by going to the “My Account” section of the store.