This is a bundle that includes two products that are also available separately:
Yak-12A for Prepar3D v4
Yak-12A for FSX and Prepar3D v2, v3
The last generation of widely produced Soviet light multi-role STOL aircraft that was introduced in late 1957 with numerous changes which led to improved aerodynamic performances and better level of comfort for the crew and passengers.
The Yak-12A is a conventional monoplane with metal braced high wing, metal and canvas covered fuselage, four seat cabin, fixed landing gear with tail wheel. Wing fitted with flaps and automatic slats. Single nine-cylinder, four-stroke, air-cooled, petrol-powered radial engine AI-14R. Two-blade propeller. The plane was used for transport, glider towing, pilot training, parachute training, and also was used as air ambulances and agricultural aircraft. Apart from the Soviet Union, different modifications of Yak-12 (R,M,A) were used in Poland, Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia, China and other countries.
- All materials with HD specular, bump and reflection maps
- 5 different liveries
- Custom sound effects for switches, knobs, levers
- Detailed and completely custom animated VC
- Windshield and gauge reflections
- Volumetric side view prop effect
- Authentic totally 3D gauges and avionics systems
- Accurate flight dynamics
- PDF User Guide
- Microsoft Windows 7/8/10
- Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v2/v3/v4 or
- Microsoft Flight Simulator FSX (SP2/Acceleration Pack installed) or
- FSX Steam Edition
- Intel Core i5 (i7 recommended) or similar
- Minimum 4 GB RAM
- 2 GB graphics card
- 850 MB available hard disk space
There are no reviews yet.