What can you do with FStarter?
- You can explore and move around in the wonderful MSFS world in a fast and easy way.
- You can explore the whole MSFS world, select and start your flight from anywhere.
- Move around in maps to find the location and just start flying, in the air or from the ground.
- Save user POIs at selected location from a map.
- Save user POIs at the location of an active MSFS flight situation.
- Save Airport approaches to any airports.
Examples of POI setting possibilities:
- Your house, your school, your cabin, etc.
- At any airport runway ready for takeoff or at a airport Gate/Ramp
- An Airport Traffic Pattern situation, like Final, Downwind, Base, Entry with altitude, distance(km/miles) and speed settings to any airport
- Any type of flight situation
- Create a Google My Maps from any of your POI lists for easy flight start from a MAP.
- Create a Google My Maps to view and select any MSFS POI for easy flight start.
- Select a start flight location from 3D City, Cities, MSFS POIs or My POIs lists or a map.
- Set altitude, heading, speed time to any Start flight or Start flight from map situations.
- Create approaches, landings, or traffic pattern situations at any airport.
- Start your flight from a field, shoreline, top of your house, start anywhere from a map location.
- Save flights and start flights with complete MSFS stored data.
- A total of 4 user POI lists are supported.
- You can add thousands of own POIs and flight situation around the whole world.
Read FStarter documentation to fully understand all features.