Menorca X Evolution by SimWings completes the rework of the Balearic Islands series! The popular holiday island Menorca has been completely re-built for FSX, FSX:SE and P3D based on current aerial images. These come in a resolution of 50cm/pixel down to 25cm/pixel in the airport area. Adding to that, there is a realistic AFCAD which also includes recent approach procedures, enabling realistic approach via the FS ATC.
The ground markings, markings and lighting are up to date, as well as the state of development of Menorca Airport of this year (2016). Highly detailed, animated jetways are implemented using CRTL-J or AES. 3D PAPI lights, pre-rendered lighting (raytracing lights) and animated wind socks top off this scenery.Features
- Up to date aerial images of the complete island in 50 cm/pixel. Airport area in 25 cm/pixel
- Up to date state of development (multi-story car park, etc)
- Loads of static objects (buses, carts, etc.)
- Realistic AFCAD
- Up to date AFCAD approaches, based on the AIRAC cycle 1611 for realistic FS-ATC approaches and display in the default Garmin.
- Highly detailed jetways (CTRL-J)
- Docking jetways (AI aircraft)
- Animated traffic on and around the airport
- Grass between taxiways
- Raytracing Lights and shadows (texture baking)
- New ground markings for PP, taxiways, etc.
- New taxiway, RWY and 3D-approach lights with one-directional beams
- 3D PAPI lights
- Animated windsocks (using real wind direction)
- Compatible to AES (Airport Enhancement Services) (FSX only / AES and FSX:SE not compatible)
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (with Service Pack 2 or Acceleration), or FSX Steam Edition, or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V3
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Dual Core CPU with 3 GHz
- Min. 3,4 GB free hard disk space
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 3D graphics card with 1 GB Video RAM
- Download-Size: 2.8 GB