Grenadines Islands Vol. 1 offers you the experience of inter-island connections between Union island and Carriacou, a perfect destination for GA flights or some commercial flights with STOL capacity planes such as the well-known Twin Otter.
Operations on Union represent a real challenge with its small runway of 750 m (2460 ft) and a hill in the axis it is the second most difficult airport in the Caribbean after the well-known Gustaf III Airport.Features
Changelog Version 188.8.131.52
- Accurate and detailed rendition of Union airport (ICAO) TVSU and Lauriston airport TGPZ
- High-resolution buildings and clutter objects PBR
- Optimized for great performance and visual quality
- Night lighting on buildings
Available Only As Download
- Placement of boats to match WaterMark Asobo Studio and newer models
- Building day/night cycle correction (TGPZ)
- Addition of marshy areas around Lauriston (TGPZ) and reduction in height of vegetation at the ends of runways
- Correction of offset threshold runway marking (TVSU)
Like all products in the FlightSim.Com Store, this one is available only as a download. We do not offer anything on CD or other media and nothing will be mailed to you. You can download immediately upon purchase and again at any time by going to the “My Account” section of the store.