In the shadow of the majestic Seven sisters, there lies a place... Welcome to northern Norway and Stokka Airport! Nestled in between four national parks, and just a hop and a skip away from Lofoten; Stokka makes the perfect base for the adventurous aviator. Explore the Seven sisters mountain range: Thrusting their heads 1000 meters above the shoreline, they form a dramatic backdrop to the myriad of islands and lush cultural landscape. Set course for Børgefjell and spend the day exploring the high summits, deep valleys, wild rapids and expansive moors.
Or maybe you want to fly along the coastline up towards the Lofoten archipelago and explore a unique and breathtaking landscape of which there is no equal? Either way, we will see you there!
Sandnessjøen Airport, Stokka (ENST, SSJ) is a regional airport serving the town of Sandnessjøen, Norway. The airport features a 1409 meter (4623 feet) asphalt runway (02/20), and is served by Widerøe with Dash 8 aircraft connecting the community to Bodø, Trondheim and Oslo.Features
- Custom, highly detailed models for all airport buildings, including VOR and Localizer equipment, as well as buildings surrounding the airport.
- Highly detailed interior for the departure hall, entrance area and tower
- Reworked terrain and vegetation
- Custom ground textures, including grooved runway.
- Realistic night lighting
- Custom models for all taxiway, runway and approach lights
- PBR textures
Available Only As Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 (Nov 2019 Update - 1909)
- CPU: Intel i5-4460 -or- Ryzen 3 1200 or better
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 770 -or- Radeon RX 570 or better
- DirectX: DirectX 11
- VRAM: 2 GB
- RAM: 8 GB
- HDD: 2 GB
- Bandwidth: 5 Mbps
Like all products in the FlightSim.Com Store, this one is available only as a download. We do not offer anything on CD or other media and nothing will be mailed to you. You can download immediately upon purchase and again at any time by going to the “My Account” section of the store.