Visit Germany's seventh busiest airport! Nestled between the cities of Cologne and Bonn next to the Rhine river the airport named after West-Germany's first Chancellor Konrad Adenauer doesn't only offer a short hop to Central European airports but it's also a major gateway for Cargo operations in and out of Europe.
Featuring two parallel runways (14L/32R & 14R/32L) and one crosswind runway (06/24) with the longest being 3,815 meters (12,516 feet) it allows any type of flight operations, from a Holiday Charter to the Mediterranean to a red-eye cargo flight halfway around the globe.
Cologne Bonn Airport is one of Germany's few airports operating 24-hours a day. It served close to 12 million passengers in 2016 (an 15% increase from previous year) to almost 150 destinations and more than 786.000 tons of air cargo – this airport truly never sleeps.Features
- Features a highly accurate recreation of Cologne Bonn Airport (EDDK, CGN).
- Highly detailed models of airport terminals, hangars, buildings and other airport facilities.
- Accurate taxiway, apron and stands layout.
- Custom aerial image covering the airport bounds and close vicinity.
- Accurate terrain and runway profile.
- Interior Terminal models included.
- Photorealistic building and ground textures.
- Custom animated jetway models.
- Highly detailed ground service equipment and other clutter objects.
- Up to date runway, taxiway and stand layouts.
- Custom taxiway signage.
- Custom windsock model.
- Custom taxiway and runway guard lighting effects.
- Realistic night time dynamic lighting.
About Aerosoft One
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020
- OS: Windows 10 (Nov 2019 Update - 1909)
- DirectX: DirectX 11
- CPU: Intel i5-4460 -or- Ryzen 3 1200
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 770 -or- Radeon RX 570
- VRAM: 2 GB
- RAM: 8 GB
- HDD: 3 GB
This scenery runs through Aerosoft One and it is important to note that Aerosoft One is required for installation along with an Aerosoft customer account. Upon purchase, the file that you get will contain the Aerosoft One client software. Use these links for more information:Aerosoft One GuideAerosoft One FAQs